Builderall vs GoHighLevel: Unveiling the Top Choice of 2023
Are you trying to decide between Builderall Vs GoHighLevel for your business needs?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
In this comprehensive review, we’ll take an in-depth look at the features and benefits of each platform to help you know which online tool is right for you.
From pricing plans to features and customer support, we’ll cover it all here.
Read on to find out which digital marketing platform is the best fit for your business idea.
What is Builderall
Builderall is an all-in-one marketing tool that offers a range of features to help entrepreneurs and online business owners build and grow their online presence.
Builderall has a range of tools for website building, sales funnels, landing pages, unlimited email marketing, lead generation, and more.
What I particularly like about Builderall is that it can also integrate with WordPress. This is great because more than 40% of websites on the internet are built using this content management system (CRM).
With Builderall, you can create professional-looking websites, design and automate sales funnels, host webinars and online courses, and seamlessly integrate them all together.
This marketing platform also offers a unique feature called Funnel Club. The Funnel Club provides exclusive access to pre-built sales funnels.
This is excellent for people who are looking to scale their business venture more quickly, or those looking to share funnels and templates with other users.
Whether you’re a small business owner or a digital marketing agency, Builderall provides the most complete all-in-one marketing platform on the market.
Read more: Builderall review and features
Builderall Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Builderall you should be aware of:
- Offers a wide variety of tools and features
- Comes with some of the best pricing plans around
- Suitable for beginner and intermediate digital marketers
- Allows for creating sales funnels and websites
- Offers stunning landing page template libraries
- Improvements in usability and features over time
- Learning curve
- Provides almost too many tools, which can be overwhelming
- Some features may be excessive
Here are all the features you get access to when you use Builderall:
- Pixel Perfect Site Builder
- Cheetah Site Builder
- Builderall Canvas: Digital funnel builder connecting all tools
- Shopping carts for eCommerce
- Build and publish WordPress webpages
- Webinar Builder
- eLearning: Create online courses
- App Builder: Create and publish apps on popular app stores
- Directory Builder: Create listings and events
- MailingBoss: Email marketing and automation features
- Messenger Chatbot
- Make content go viral
- Social Proof Popup
- Website Chatbots
- Social Autopost App
- Browser Notifications App
- Instagram Autoresponder
- SMS Messaging
- Build Telegram funnels
- Script Generator: Create scripts for sales copywriting
- Design Studio: Design concept mockups for your digital products
- Magazine Builder: Create digital magazines
- Mockup Studio: Design mockup images and gifs
- 3D Photo Studio: Design photos and graphics for your ecommerce business
- Animated VSL Video Builder: Create animated videos
- Transparent Floating Videos: Create floating videos for websites
- Presentation Studio: Create successful business presentations
- Video Editor/Wrapper: Customize videos with images and texts
- Video Tag Tool: Add actions to videos
- Video Funnel Builder: Create video funnels
- SEO On-Page Report App: Analyze page for SEO
- Click Map: Heat mapping function to see where visitors click
- VA Access: Allow restricted access to Builderall account
- Notification Center: Centralized area for all notifications
What is GoHighLevel
GoHighLevel is another powerful all-in-one sales and marketing platform. It’s designed to help entrepreneurs and businesses automate their sales processes and streamline their marketing plans and business operations.
Similar to Builderall, with GoHighLevel, you can create beautiful websites, build high-converting sales funnels, manage customer relationships, send automated messages, and more.
What I particularly like about GoHighLevel is their agency feature. GoHighLevel is an excellent tool to use if you want to run an agency and offer various marketing or business services due to their white labelling capabilities.
GoHighLevel Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of GoHighLevel that you need to be aware of:
- Wide range of tools tailored for marketing agencies
- All-in-one marketing remedy
- White labelling – allows agencies to use their brand identity with white labeling options
- Supports unlimited users, accounts, and contacts
- Comprehensive Tracking – detailed insights from calls to clicks, enhancing decision-making
- Client Retention – Features like Database Reactivation (DBR) help in re-engaging past clients
- Intuitive interface makes it easy even for non-tech-savvy users
- Robust customer support for troubleshooting and queries
- Learning curve – with its vast features, new users might need time to familiarize themselves
- Integration Limitations – while it replaces many tools, there might be specific third-party integrations that are not so easy to hook up
- Pricing – for small online businesses or startups, the cost might be a little high, especially when not utilizing all features
Here are all the features you get access to on the GoHighLevel platform:
- Attracting new clients
- Streamlining business processes
- Initiating lead capture
- Reactivating old databases (DBR)
- Ensuring efficient client management and loyalty
- Facilitating business growth
- Enhancing client interactions
- Upholding a positive brand image
- Building marketing funnels that are highly effective
- Comprehensive tracking (from calls to clicks)
- Boosting return on investment
- Efficient task management
- Appointment scheduling using calendar forms
- Delivering courses and exclusive member content
- SMS marketing
- Direct email campaigns
- Voicemail marketing
- Timely follow-up mechanisms
- Lead nurturing strategies
- Designing landing pages
- Creating web conversion funnels
- Building a strong brand reputation
- Engaging on social platforms
- Provides limitless access to users, accounts, and contacts
- Custom branding options for a cohesive agency look and feel
- Tailored for the unique needs of marketing agencies
- Consolidates the functionalities of various platforms like
- ClickFunnels, Mailchimp, Teachable, and more
- Comprehensive CRM solutions
- Options for custom branding
- Comprehensive campaign tools (from websites to conversations)
- Unlimited sub-accounts
- Dedicated customer support
In the next section, we’ll dive into the major differences between Builderall and GoHighLevel to help you make an informed decision.
Builderall vs GoHighLevel: The Major Differences
Now let’s dive into the major differences between GoHighLevel vs Builderall.
Both platforms offer a wide range of features and functionalities, but there are some key distinctions that may sway your decision.
Firstly, when it comes to website building, Builderall has the advantage here. Not only does Builderall integrate seamlessly with WordPress, they also have advanced SEO tools to help your websites rank in search engines like Google.
Builderall have also put a lot of time into ensuring that your website pages load quickly. This helps improve user experience, and also helps website ranking.
In terms of sales funnels, GoHighLevel has a reputation for its high-converting templates and seamless integration with other marketing tools.
Builderall also offers sales funnel functionality, but it may not have the same level of sophistication as GoHighLevel. That being said, Builderall also have an extensive range of funnel templates, and their users swear by them.
Additionally, when it comes to customer relationship management, GoHighLevel shines here. They have robust features for lead management, appointment scheduling, and automated follow-ups.
Builderall also offers CRM functionality, but it may not have the same level of automation and customization options as GoHighLevel.
When it comes to SMS messaging, Builderall has the advantage here. Builderall also has WhatsApp integration, which GoHighLevel does not.
Lastly, pricing is another significant difference between the two platforms.
Builderall offers very affordable pricing plans with various features bundled together. This makes it a more budget-friendly option.
GoHighLevel, on the other hand, has a higher price point, but offers more advanced features and customization options.
Who Is Builderall For
Buildrall is excellent for small to mid size businesses, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs.
If you’re on a budget and need a marketing suite with an affordable price, then Builderall’s pricing plans are likely a better fit for you (see cost below).
Builderall is also great for those who just want a select few features (available on the lower cost plans), or a full range of online marketing tools (available on the higher priced plans).
If you’re a YouTuber and you want a robust tool for landing pages and sales funnels, then Builderall will be a better way to go.
If you’re using WordPress (or if you plan to), but you also need other tools like a sales funnel builder, online course creator, email marketing tool, or SMS messaging, then definitely choose Builderall here.
Who Is GoHighLevel For
If you’re an agency owner (or you want to be one) and you need a robust tool with white labelling capabilities, then GoHighLevel will be the tool for you.
GoHighLevel is excellent for agencies to provide a wide range of marketing services to their clients.
GoHighLevel is also the go-to tool if you plan on doing any kind of local business marketing. The platform integrates well with Google maps, and other key features that local business need in order to thrive.
Builderall vs GoHighLevel Pricing
Now, let’s take a comparative look at the cost of Builderall and GoHighLevel.
Here’s a summary of Builderall’s pricing packages:
- Essentials plan – $39 per month
- Advanced plan – $83 per month
- Premium plan – $210 per month
- Enterprise plan – $510 per month
With the arrival of Builderall 6.0, they have now revamped their price list.
Builderall now has a more generous offering of features on the Essentials and Advanced plans than before. However, the price point for the Premium and Enterprise plans have increaseed.
Here’s a summary of GoHighLevel’s pricing packages:
- Agency Starter plan – $97 per month
- Agency Unlimited – plan $297 per month
- Agency Pro Account (SaaS) – plan $497 per month
GoHighLevel also has some upgrade options if needed:
- White label Mobile App (iOS & Android) – $1491 per quarter
- White label Zap at $50 per month
- HIPAA Compliance at $297 per month
Buildrall vs GoHighLevel: My Final Thoughts
After comparing Builderall vs GoHighLevel, it’s clear that both platforms offer unique features and benefits for entrepreneurs and businesses.
Builderall is a great choice for those on a budget who are looking for a user-friendly and affordable digital marketing solution.
With its drag-and-drop website builder and comprehensive set of features, Builderall provides everything you need to establish a strong online presence.
On the other hand, GoHighLevel caters to more experienced marketers who prioritize advanced customization options.
Its high-converting templates, robust lead management tools, and advanced automation options make it the ideal choice for entrepreneurs ready to scale their businesses.
Ultimately, the decision between Builderall and GoHighLevel will depend on your specific needs, budget, and level of expertise.
- Kartra or Builderall – Which platform is best
- Builderall of GrooveFunnels – In-depth comparison
- Systeme.io or Builderall – which is right or you
- Builderall or ClickFunnels – direct comparison
- Builderall or GetResponse – direct comparison
- Builderall or Leadpages – side by side comparison
- Builderall or WordPress – direct comparison
- Builderall or Wix – direct comparison
- Builderall or Shopify – side by side comparison