Builderall vs Shopify: Choosing the Right E-Com Platform
Are you trying to decide between Builderall vs Shopify?
It’s a common conundrum for many business owners out there who are looking to get into the e-commerce space.
Both platforms offer tools that promise to elevate your online presence when it comes to selling physical products online.
In this Builderall vs Shopify article, I’ll take a balanced look at both, and help you navigate the pros and cons of each.
Let’s dive in and make that decision a little easier for you!
Shopify Vs Builderall: Main Differences
To cut through the confusion, let’s begin by comparing the main differences between Builderall vs Shopify.
So, Shopify is like the popular kid in school. Everyone knows them, and therefore, many often with gravitate towards the Shopify option without taking a deeper look. it’s a huge brand with a big name, and that’s enough for some people.
But, it could save you a ton of time (and money) to take a moment to look deeper to make sure it is absolutely right for you before taking the plunge.
That being said, Shopify, is known for its sleek interface and a buffet of plugins and add-ons. it’s a great platform to sell physical products.
Builderall, on the other hand, is like the Swiss Army knife of digital marketing platforms. And within its plethora of tools, it also offers e-commerce functionality.
Beyond just selling, Builderall’s got advanced tools for sales funnels, landing pages, membership sites, webinar hosting, video hosting, email marketing, SMS marketing, and more.
In this comparison of Builderall vs Shopify, essentially, Builderall is like the all-you-can-eat buffet of online business tools.
Now, here’s the thing. Shopify is the go-to for tangible products, and a solid platform for e-commerce.
However, Builderall spreads its wings a bit wider, offering lots more options for crafting your e-commerce store without you having to pay extra for additional plugins for email marketing, for instance, or add-ons like you do with Shopify.
The Builderall Platform
When considering Builderall vs Shopify, envision having a toolkit where, inside, you discover a specific tool for every e-commerce challenge you could encounter.
That’s Builderall for you.
From crafting eye-catching websites to setting up sales funnels and even membership sites, it’s got your back.
You’ve got products to sell? Physical or digital, doesn’t matter. Builderall’s got a cozy little spot for them on the web. And the best part? You don’t need to be a tech wizard to figure it out. Its user-friendly vibe makes the journey smoother.
So, if you’re on the hunt for a platform that’s more than just a platform, Builderall might just be your next best e-commerce buddy. It’s like that reliable friend who’s always got a solution up their sleeve. Handy, right?
Builderall Main Features
Here are the main features you get access to when you use Builderall:
- Page Building: Advanced builder for designing pages and websites.
- Email Marketing: Capture leads and send unlimited campaigns with advanced automations.
- Online Course: Create courses with modern and intuitive presentations.
- Booking App: Schedule meetings and manage attendance for online or physical events.
- Chatbot: Automate conversations and provide support on websites and social media.
- Funnel Builder: Intuitive tool for building, managing, and editing sales funnels.
- Builder for WordPress: Fast and modern website builder tool for WordPress.
- Builderall Ecommerce: Integrated ecommerce system for selling products.
- WordPress PRO and WooCommerce: Create websites and stores with optimized WooCommerce Plugin.
- Professional Email: Create an email address with a professional domain.
- WhatsApp Automation Tool: Collect and convert leads, send automated messages for WhatsApp.
- SMS: Deliver messages with SMS automation.
- Super Checkout: Sell courses and products with a comprehensive checkout system.
- Social Proof: Add an innovative social proof tool to increase registrations and sales conversions.
- Worckie: Workforce and project management platform.
- Quiz Builder: Create quizzes to attract visitors and capture information.
- HelpDesk Builderall: Advanced support tool for businesses.
- Messenger ChatBot: Support, services, lead capture, and sales bots for Messenger/Facebook.
- Virtual Assistant: Customize and control team access to Builderall tools.
- Webinar Tool: Live selling on Facebook or YouTube with chat options and plugins.
- Magazine Builder: Create digital magazines or eBooks.
- Mockup Studio: Design with a vast mockup library.
- Browser Notifications: Notify leads with updates.
- Builderall Video Hosting: Store and embed videos with customizable features.
- 3D Photo Editor Studio: Comprehensive photo editor for website images.
- Delivery: Manage food delivery orders and delivery via WhatsApp.
Builderall eCommerce Builder
With its drag-and-drop interface, setting up an online store is quite straightforward with Builderall.
What I particularly love about using Builderall is that you don’t need a tech degree to use it. The platform is intuitive, efficient, and fun to work with.
With its robust tools, you can not only sell products but also showcase digital designs, run auctions, and even launch special promotions.
One of the standout features is its adaptability. Whether you’re a newbie just starting out or an e-commerce veteran, Builderall caters to all.
The platform is designed for simplicity, ensuring beginners can get their store up and running without a hitch. Yet, it doesn’t skimp on the advanced features that seasoned sellers would like to use.
Builderall supports both physical and digital products. Plus, with the Super Checkout feature, transactions are smooth, and integrating payment methods is simple and straightforward.
And if you’re looking to spice things up, you can roll out offers, set up an affiliate area, or even host auctions.
Whether you’re stocking physical products or digital goods, Builderall can help you sell both in style.
How Much Is Builderall?
Here are the current pricing plans for Builderall:
Essentials Marketing Suite: $47/mo
- Features: Website Builder, Email Automation, Website Chat, and up to 3,000 Subscribers.
Advanced Marketing Suite: $97/mo
- Features: Everything in Essentials, plus Funnel Builder, All Launch Tools, and up to 10,000 Subscribers.
Premium Marketing Suite: $247/mo
- Features: Builderall Premium has everything in Advanced, plus Course Creator, Video Hosting, and up to 25,000 Subscribers.
Builderall Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Builderall that you should be aware of if you’re considering to use this platform:
Pros of Builderall:
- Offers over 30 tools under one platform.
- Regularly updates old features.
- The 14-day free trial of Builderall, and its paid plans offer good value for the price.
- An affordable alternative to platforms like ClickFunnels and Kartra.
- Continuously updated with new tools and features.
- Suitable for entry-level entrepreneurs, especially those on a budget.
- The lucrative Builderall affiliate program gives users an opportunity to expand their customer base
- Provides an option for VA Access for those who rely on virtual assistants.
Cons of Builderall:
- The company often focuses on adding more tools, which can be overwhelming.
- The plethora of tools (30+) can be daunting for beginners.
- Some tools and the interface could be more professional in appearance.
- Inconsistent user experience across different tools.
- Can be considered expensive for those just starting out.
The Shopify Platform
Shopify isn’t just another tool in the shed; it’s a powerhouse designed specifically for e-commerce.
Think of it as a dedicated craftsman, honing in on just one skill – selling products, be it digital or physical.
It’s got a knack for e-commerce really. From crafting visually appealing online stores to managing your inventory like a pro, Shopify’s got your back.
Shopify is fairly user-friendly. However, it does come with a learning curve, and for some things you’ll want to be tech-savvy. Not to worry though, there are a ton of developers on Fiverr who you can hire to help you with the more techy parts of setting up your online store.
But here’s the thing: Shopify is laser-focused. It’s all about e-commerce. So, if you’re hunting for a platform with a broader range of features beyond selling, you might want to keep looking.
But for pure, unadulterated e-commerce prowess? Shopify’s hard to beat.
Shopify Main Features
Here are the main features you get access to with Shopify:
- Unlimited Products: No restrictions on the number of products you can sell.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: No charges based on online visitors or file uploads.
- Brand Assets: Manage brand elements like logos, colors, and slogans.
- Fraud Analysis: Built-in feature with Shopify Payments to flag potentially fraudulent orders.
- Manual Order Creation: Create orders and input payment details directly from the admin panel.
- Discount Codes: Offer promotional codes to attract customers.
- Custom Pricing by Market: Set product prices for specific countries or regions.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery: Send automated emails to customers who leave without completing a purchase.
- Staff Accounts: Allow staff to perform admin tasks with restricted access.
- Analytics: Access key data like sales, orders, and visitor statistics.
- Finance Reports: View financial data, including sales, payments, and pending sales.
- Customer Support: Access to Shopify’s Support team via email or chat.
- Online Sales Channels: Sell on various platforms and manage products, orders, and customers centrally.
- Shopify POS: App for iOS and Android for in-person order processing and payments.
- 24/7 Support: Available through the Shopify Help Center.
Shopify Online Store Builder
Alright, let’s dive into what Shopify’s Online Store Builder brings to the table.
Shopify’s Online Store Builder is designed to be easy to craft a professional-looking e-commerce site without the need for any coding wizardry.
While that is the case for some, others may find it helpful to outsource some of the techy bits to Shopify developers and designers on Fiverr.
It’s not just about aesthetics; it’s about functionality too. From inventory management to sales tracking, it’s got the nuts and bolts to keep your e-commerce engine running smoothly.
Shopify is all in one e-commerce. It’s their bread and butter. So, if you’re looking for a platform that’s laser-focused on selling, whether it’s quirky crafts or digital masterpieces, Shopify stands out.
It’s not trying to be everything to everyone, like Builderall; it’s honed in on helping you sell, and sell well.
Shopify Checkout Pages
Shopify’s checkout pages aren’t just about making a sale; they’re about making that sale smooth.
Picture this: a checkout page that feels like an extension of your brand, not some generic, out-of-place detour.
That’s what Shopify offers. You get to tweak and tailor it until it feels just right for your customers.
But it’s not all about looks. Functionality is key. Want to let your customers breeze through without creating an account? Or perhaps gather a bit more info about them? Shopify’s can help you do all this.
And here’s the peace-of-mind bit: security. With a range of payment gateways and a sturdy shield against fraud, Shopify ensures that when your customers click ‘buy’, their details are in safe hands.
Think of the Shopify plugins as the seasoning to your online store’s main dish. They sprinkle in features that can make your site more flavorful and appealing.
Whether you want to enhance your email marketing strategy or improve your SEO efforts, you’ll find a plugin for nearly every purpose, including plugins for email marketing
However, be aware that for most plugins on the Shopify marketplace, there’s an additional cost. Some plugins have a one-off cost, while others you’ll have to pay monthly or years for if you want to continue using them.
While the options of plugins are great, they can soon add up pretty quick.
With Shopify plugins, it’s not just about adding bells and whistles. It’s about making your store work harder for you.
Want to connect better with your customers on social media? There’s a plugin for that. Looking to smooth out your sales process? Yep, there’s one for that too.
In the vast ocean of e-commerce, it’s these little tweaks and additions that can set your store apart. And with Shopify’s treasure trove of plugins, you’ve got a toolkit ready to help you carve out your niche.
How Much Is Shopify?
Here are the current pricing plans for Shopify:
Basic Plan: $39/mo
- Features: Online store setup, unlimited products, 2 staff accounts, up to 1,000 inventory locations, 2.9% + 30¢ USD online credit card rates, and 2.7% + 0¢ USD in-person credit/debit card rates.
Shopify POS Lite: Included in all plans
- Features: Sell in-person at retail stores, pop-ups, markets, and more.
Shopify POS Pro: $89/mo per location
- Features: Advanced staff management, inventory tracking, and more for brick and mortar businesses.
- Features: Sell products at events and through social media and messaging apps.
- Features: In-store sales with advanced staff, inventory, and loyalty features.
Shopify Plus: Starting at $2,000/mo
- Features: Enterprise solutions for high volume businesses.
Shopify Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Shopify that you should be aware of if you’re considering to use this platform:
Pros of Shopify:
- Comprehensive e-commerce tools and services.
- Used by over 2 million businesses in 175 countries.
- Integrates with major platforms like Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
- Direct payment acceptance with Shopify Payments.
- Mobile app for store management.
- Tailored solutions for large businesses with Shopify Plus.
- Extensive app store for added functionalities.
- Native chat function for customer interactions.
Cons of Shopify:
- Faced backlash for hosting controversial stores.
- Data breach incident in September 2020.
- Faces competition from other e-commerce platforms.
- Costs can be high for certain plans and plugins.
- Customization can be limiting for specific needs.
Builderall Is Best for You If:
Builderall is not just an e-commerce platform; it’s like a Swiss army knife for digital marketing. Besides e-commerce, Builderall’s suite of tools are designed to cater to a wide range of online business needs.
From website building to an email marketing platform, Builderall offers a plethora of tools that can be a game-changer for entrepreneurs and businesses.
Who is Builderall Best For?
- Digital Marketers and Agencies: Builderall’s suite of tools, including its drag-and-drop website builder, sales funnel builder, and email marketing automation, makes it a one-stop-shop for agencies and marketers in the internet marketing niche looking to streamline their operations.
- Beginners with Tight Budgets: For those just starting out and looking for an all-in-one solution without breaking the bank, Builderall offers a cost-effective way to access a multitude of tools under one roof.
- Businesses Prioritizing Lead Generation: With its integrated CRM and automation tools, Builderall excels at helping businesses nurture leads and convert them into loyal customers.
- Entrepreneurs Seeking Flexibility: The platform’s versatility means that whether you’re launching an e-commerce store, a personal blog, or a membership site, Builderall has got you covered.
Shopify Is Best for You If:
When it comes to pure e-commerce capabilities, Shopify stands tall as one of the industry leaders. With its user-friendly interface, vast app ecosystem, and reliable hosting, Shopify has become the go-to solution for businesses looking to sell products online, be it physical or digital.
Who is Shopify Best For?
- Dedicated E-commerce Businesses: If your primary focus is selling products online, Shopify’s specialized e-commerce features are hard to beat. However, you’ll need email marketing providers, customer support services, and to add upselling to run a profitable E-commerce business.
- Brands Looking for Scalability: From small startups to established brands, Shopify’s infrastructure supports businesses of all sizes, ensuring they can handle growth spurts without a hitch.
- Non-Tech Savvy Entrepreneurs: With its intuitive design and a variety of templates ready for use, even those with minimal tech knowledge can set up a professional-looking store in no time.
- Merchants Seeking a Global Reach: Shopify’s multi-currency and multilingual capabilities make it easier for businesses to tap into international markets and expand their customer base.
Builderall vs Shopify: My Final Thoughts
While Builderall and Shopify are software tools that offer impressive features and secure marketing, the best choice ultimately boils down to your specific needs.
If you’re looking for a holistic online marketing platform with e-commerce capabilities, Builderall might be your best bet for achieving real marketing success.
On the other hand, if e-commerce is your sole focus and you want a platform built specifically for that purpose, Shopify is a no-brainer.
I hope this Builderall vs Shopify review has helped you to make a decision about which platform is right for you.