GetResponse Free Trial (2023) – 30 and 60 Day Trial Explained
If you need a reliable, effective and easy to use email marketing software, you should give GetResponse a try.
This software tool can help you create and send out email newsletters, online surveys and automatic follow-up messages.
This article shows you how to get started with this tool and how to make the most out of your email marketing efforts.
This complete review of the GetResponse free trial account will help you understand how to start using this tool. It will also reveal important info that you need to know about the GetResponse 30 day and 60 day free trial.
Let’s get to it!
GetResponse Free Trial Account Overview
Here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about the GetResponse Free Trial offer.
GetResponse Trial Overview
|GetResponse Free Trial||Available here [link]|
|Features Available On Free Plan||All Features Available|
|GetResponse Trial Length||30 Days|
|Credit Card Required?||No|
What Can You Use GetResponse For?
To start with, let’s take a quick look at what GetResponse can do for your business.
GetResponse is a reliable marketing platform that makes it very easy for you to automate various aspect of your business.
At its core, GetResponse is a powerful email marketing autoresponder. However, over the years it has evolved into more of an all-in-one marketing tool. This is because you can now also use GetResponse to create landing pages, sales funnels, build a website offer live chat for your customers.
Needles to say, it’s a pretty powerful piece of software, especially for the money they charge, it’s a real bargain!
GetResponse also features e-commerce capabilities, webinar hosting solutions, and various ways for you to collect leads from multiple networks at once, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, and more.
Here are a few things you can do with this powerful tool:
- Acquire new leads
- Send automated messages to people in your database of subscribers
- Craft and send out regular newsletters to your subscribers
- Build landing pages
- Build conversion-focused sales funnels
- Run live chat
- SMS marketing
- Use web push notifications
- Perform in-depth analyses of your email marketing campaigns by tracking various parameters such as click-through rates, open rates, etc.
GetResponse 30-Day Free Trial
GetResponse providers first-time users with the opportunity to try the software for free for 30 days.
Should you decide to upgrade to a paid account either during the trial or after these 30 days, you can do it with only a few clicks.
The trial period allows you to explore the full functionality of the platform without having to enter your credit card details for that.
The Step-By-Step Process To Signing Up For GetResponse 30 Days Free Trial
Singing up for this trial is a breeze. Here are the main steps to follow.
Step 2: Go to the “Pricing” tab.
Step 3: Pick your pricing package of choice, the contact size and the payment option, and then click on the “Start free trial” button.
Step 4: Fill in your details and create your account. Once you pass the verification process, you can start using the platform.
In addition, you can upgrade your account to the paid version at any given time. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Log into your account, go to the “Profile menu,” and choose “Upgrade Account.”
Step 2: Select your desired plan and contact size.
Step 3: Enter your account info and your payment details.
Step 4: Select your payment option and proceed to making the payment.
What Features Does The GetResponse Free Trial Include?
During the entire 30-day free trial period, you’ll benefit from unlimited use of all features of the full software, including Contact Import, Email Intelligence, and Inbox Preview.
Nevertheless, some of the features will have some limitations. Here are a few examples:
- Your GetResponse webinars will be limited to up to 10 attendees (that includes you, as well)
- Outgoing messages to your subscribers will bear the GetResponse badge. They may also contain third-party advertisements
- The number of visits to your landing pages on the GetResponse free trial account will be limited to 1000.
- The 30-day trial version doesn’t grant you access to A/B split tests, unlimited pages, and other such features.
However, as soon as you upgrade to the paid version, all of these features will be yours to use to the full.
- Once you upgrade your trial version to a Basic, Professional, or Plus plan, you’ll gain instant access to unlimited landing pages
- The Basic package allows you to create one sales funnel. Webinars are also available as paid add-ons
- The Plus and Professional packages grant you access to use both webinars and conversion funnels.
If you want to know more about the all the available features then you can read my GetResponse review here.
How To Get Access To The GetResponse 60 Days Free Trial?
For the time being, there’s no such thing as a GetResponse 60 day trial. However, you can make use of the GetResponse 30 days free trial period to check out all features of this platform.
You can enjoy all of these days without even having to enter your credit card details.
If they do ever decide to offer a GetResponse 60 day trial in the future then I will update this article to let my readers know.
The Benefits Of Using GetResponse
The GetResponse platform provides you with everything you need to grow a successful online business.
Here are a few of its main features:
- Email marketing: GetResponse boasts a wealth of professional templates and responsive email messages designs that help you send catchy and appealing messages to your subscribers
- Landing pages: These pages are carefully optimized to help you convert your visitors into leads, and then into paying customers
- Marketing automation: This helps you boost the efficiency of your internet marketing efforts and grow your sales and your revenue
- Conversion funnels: This is one of the most effective tools you can use to scale your sales strategy and to improve your conversion rates
- Webinars: Hosting live webinars can help you strengthen your relationships with customers and business partners
- eCommerce: Thanks to this module, you’ll be able to launch and sell your products online without the need for additional software tools or platforms
- Analytics: GetResponse comes with a full set of reports that can help you gain a better understanding of the true potential of your customers.
What Is The Price Of GetResponse After The Trial Period?
All plans are free for 30 days. You don’t need to enter your credit card details. After the 30 days, you can choose the plan that best suits you.
Below are the available plans:
GetResponse Basic Plan at $15/month
If you want to build an engaged subscriber base and to send email messages, this plan is for you. It includes email marketing, autoresponders, lead funnels, landing pages, automation features, one sales funnel, Facebook ads and e-products selling.
GetResponse Plus Plan at $49/month
This is the plan to choose for lead generation, product selling and exponential business growth.
The Plus plan includes everything in the Basic Plan, 5 Automation Builder workflows, Webinars with up to 100 people, 5 sales funnels, 5 webinar funnels, contact scoring and tagging, and Work together (for up to three users).
GetResponse Professional Plan at $99/month
This is the best choice for business owners seeking to optimize their results with integrations and advanced automation.
It includes everything in the Plus plan, an unlimited automation builder, web push notifications, unlimited webinar funnels and sales funnels, on-demand webinars, paid webinars, regular webinars with up to 300 guests, and Work together for up to 5 users.
GetResponse Max Plan
This is a custom plan that includes everything in the Professional plan plus the Transactional emails add-on (paid), dedicated IP address, dedicated support, email campaign consulting, single sign-on, Microsoft Dynamics integration, and webinars with up to 500 attendees.
By learning more about the features and benefits of each plan, you’ll be able to figure out which option would best suit your business.
Who Is GetResponse For?
Thanks to its comprehensive and versatile set of features, GetResponse caters to any type of business, regardless of industry or size.
Affiliate marketers, internet marketers and business owners alike can use this powerful tool to grow their operations and to build a solid customer base.
If you’re still wondering whether your business could benefit from GetResponse, why not give it a try right now? You have 30 days to work out its advantages and drawbacks without having to pay a single dollar.
Is It Worth Taking a GetResponse Trial?
Definitely. GetResponse offers a wealth of benefits, thus being worth your time. Here are some of its main benefits:
- GetResponse is less expensive than many of its main competitors
- GetResponse is user-friendly and intuitive
- Unlike other similar platforms, the company offers you a GetResponse free trial for 30 days, without asking for your credit card details
- GetResponse provides significant discounts for one or two years upfront payments
- GetResponse shows a very effective approach to data segmentation
- The Conversion Funnel is one of the most powerful tools you can use, particularly if you want to manage your e-commerce features and your sales funnels at the same time.
GetResponse Free Trial FAQs
Can I try GetResponse before I commit to paid plans?
Yes. GetResponse allows you to create a 30-Day Free Trial account, with no credit card details required.
Can I cancel my account after switching to a paid plan?
Yes, you can cancel your paid account at any given time. Keep in mind, though, that cancelling your account results in losing all data inside it
Can I Get a GetResponse 60-Day Free Trial?
No. GetResponse offers only a 30-Day Free Trial for you to get acquainted to its features and benefits.
How does the MAX package work?
The MAX package is a GetResponse custom priced plan centered around your business needs.
GetResponse providers a wealth of powerful features, being therefore one of the best marketing tools available.
Start your GetResponse 30-day free trial now to see it for yourself!